With over 15 years of building and developing Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants in Vietnam under the global standard of Yum! International, KFC Vietnam is on the way of consecutive growth and conquering at potential cities and provinces across the country.
With the special culture of Yum! International– always recognize and reward every effort of individual, more than 4000 KFC Vietnam’s employees are living and working with the spirit of “How We Win Together”.
|JOINING US, YOU WILL NOT ONLY HAVE JUST A JOB|
Let join us to bring the satisfaction and so-good taste of KFC to everyone across the country!
- Coming up with design concepts and create the final designs that fit the requirements & deadlines.
- Producing accurate and quality art work
- Follow up assigned projects, visit stores and observe on POP implementation.
- Come up with ideas to improve the visuals and effectiveness of POP materials.
- Support for other marketing activities/jobs (if requested)
- Good control on project timeline and assigned tasks.
- Cary out any other duties assigned by Marketing Manager or General Director.
- Bachelor Degree (in graphic design & find art as preferable), background of graphic & visual design.
- At least 2 year- experience of graphic design in printing or advertising industries or at least working as graphic designer in FMCG companies.
- Knowledge of design software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Auto CAD… (Experience in Flash & animation are preferable).
- Have knowledge about Fine Art, Color Theory.
- Experience in printing process.
- Self-motivated, able to handle multi-task and work well with team members.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines.
- Creative, observational & result-oriented mind
- Male, from 25-35.
- Teamwork spirit, willing to work under high-pressure.
Recruitment & Career Development Section Manager
1. Talent Management:
- To manage the man power recruitment for both RSC and Restaurants
- To manage the building up of an effective recruitment system, including:
§ Candidates’ database system
§ Recruitment website and software
§ Recruiting assessment tools; question banks for interview
§ Interview & selection skills set for Recruitment Team & Restaurant Manager
§ ROI – Return on Investment of recruitment
- To manage, give guidance and support the implementation of employer branding activities, including:
§ Social and charity activities
§ Job fairs
§ HR branding campaign at colleges, universities
2. Building People Capability:
- To develop and support conducting assessments for employees of the organization:
§ 360 degree feedback assessment
§ Success Profiles assessment
- To support soft-skill training programs for the organization:
§ To build up training map for all positions
§ To do Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
§ To develop training course base on the result of TNA
§ To follow up and analyze the ROI – Return on Investment of training activities
3. Creating Engagement:
- To develop and support conducting employee satisfaction measurement tools/ programs for all level of employees of the organization:
§ Employee Valuation Proposition (EVP)
§ Voice of Champions (VOC)
4. Driving Organization Effectiveness:
- To ensure the RCD team is able to deliver good support and value to the operations of restaurants and the organization
- Education background : University graduated
- Experience: 4-5 years of experience in recruitment
§ Strong leadership
§ Good organization skills
§ Good interpersonal and communication skills
§ Good writing skills
§ Good computer skills
§ Personalities Honest, friendly, Can-Do attitude
§ Excellent written and spoken English
Download application for employment team member at here